Thursday, June 25, 2009

Walk By Faith

by Jeremy Camp

Intro: Am7 C G (x3) D/F# Cadd9


Am7 C G
Will I believe you when you say
Am7 C G
Your hand will guide my everyway
Am7 C G
Will I receive the words you say
D/F# Cadd9
Every moment of every day


Chorus:
G D/F# Cadd9 Em D Cadd9
I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see
G D/F# Cadd9 Em D Cadd9
Well because this broken road prepares Your will for me


Am7 C G
Well help me to rid my endless fears
Am7 C G
You've been so faithful for all my years
Am7 C G
With one breath You make me new
D/F# Cadd9
Your grace covers all I do
D D/F# D
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
(CHORUS)

Em D Cadd9
Well I'm broken, but I still see Your face
Em D Cadd9
Well You've spoken, pouring your words of grace

CHORUS (x2)


"FAITH is not when you see, but it is when you do not see but still, you walk. That's faith. When you walk but you do not see."
--J.Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment