Tuesday, July 14, 2009

100 % Panatag Child

Monday, June 8, 2009

whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLFFF!! i wanna SHOUT!! pde dito??? ehe!!
well.. grabe! I just met a great trial along the way and just got burned out! parang nsunog ako sa grabeng trial na un!

just wanna share my experience prior to that big event,,

Lub-Dub-Lub-Dub!
i can hear my heart beat! i guess more than normal beat per minute,,
Shocks!
I have no option..
gusto kong bumalik sa nkaraan..{wow! lalim..}
sad to say,,, all i can do is to face this trial with great faith and conviction ..

I took the Nursing Licensure Examination last june 6 and 7 2009, and i have no idea watsoever on wat might going to happen,,
i worry bout my future, the pressure in my heart and brain..aww,, i just cant handle, literally, parang sasabog ung makapal na muscle ng heart ko. (pero auko pakita na nhhrapan ako).

day before the exam, we attended a mass at Christ the KIng Church @ Manila. wala lang,, i know it's usual knowing that i'm studyng in a catholic School,,
But as I enter the Church,, I can feel the presence of the Lord. my heart pumps stronger and my tears rolled down to my cheek. Grabe.!

the priest helped us reach the presence of the Almighty God when he started preaching. he told us that no mtter wat might happen.. It's the will of God,, after all, HE only wants the BEST for us,,
Jer. 29:11
Phil. 4:19
And as far as i can remember,, nevr did He Left me alone, di pa NIYA ko iniwan sa ere. never pa NIYA akong ipinaubaya sa iba.. He is more than a Friend or even Bestfriend..! Grabe Siya! sOlid! My Rock!

And now,, As i face the great agony of waiting.. God,, bless me with patience and courage to face wat is to come.
It is YOUR will and I entrust to You my life..
His promises are True and is always BEST for me and you!
100% PANATAG CHILD.


TRUST GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATH. GODBLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment