Monday, August 31, 2009

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

(Isaiah 43:19)

Intro:

Chorus:

G (A) D (E)

God will make a way

C (D) G (A)

Where there seems to be no way

C (D) G (A)

He works in ways we cannot see

Am7 (Bm7) Cm7/D D (Dm7/E – E)

He will make a way for me

G (A) D (E)

He will be my guide

C (D) G (A)

Hold me closely to His side

C (D) G/B (A/C#) Em7 (F#m)

With love and strength for each new day

Am7 (Bm) D – Am7 (E – Bm7)

He will make a way

CM7 (DM7) G (A)

He will make a way

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse:

Eb F Eb Bb

By a roadway in the wilderness, He’ll lead me

Eb F Gsus – G

Rivers in the desert will I see

C D

Heaven and earth will fade

Bm Em

But His word will still remain

C D Bsus E

He will do something new today

(Repeat Chorus 2 times @ A)

Album : God With Us

Performed by : Don Moen

Genre : Contemporary Christian by Integrity/Hosanna! Music , 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment