Monday, August 31, 2009

SHOUT TO THE LORD

(Psalm 100:1)

Intro: E7

Chorus:

A F#m D E

Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing

A F#m D E

Power and majesty, praise to the King

F#m D

Mountains bow down and the seas will roar

E F#m E/G# – E/B

At the sound of Your Name

A F#m D E

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands

A F#m D E

Forever I’ll love You, forever I’ll stand

F#m E D E A – E7 – F#m – E- D – E

Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

( A – F#m – D – E )

Verse:

A E7

My Jesus, my Savior

F#m E D

Lord there is none like You

E D C#m7 – D C#m/E

All of my days I want to praise

F#m7 G – D/F# – E7

The wonders of Your might – y love

A E7

You’re my comfort, my shelter

F#m E D

Tower of refuge and strength

E D C#m7 D C#m/E

Let every breath, all that I am

F#m G – D/F# – E7

Never cease to wor – ship You

(Repeat Chorus and Verse)

(Repeat Chorus 2 times)

F#m E D E A – F#m – D – E

Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

F#m E D E A

Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

Album : Rivers of Joy by Don Moen

Label : Integrity/Hosanna! Music

Genre : Contemporary Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment