Monday, August 31, 2009

TWO HANDS, ONE HEART

Intro: G# (pause) C# – G# – C7 – Fm – C# – G# – Bbm – Eb
C# – G# – C7 – Fm – C# – G# – C# – Eb – G# (C7)
Verse 1:
F
What can I give
C
What can I bring
Dm Eb Bb
That would be pleasing to my King
F C
I’ll give my heart not just a part
Dm Eb Bb
I’m lifting up my everything
Gm7 F
Well its all I have to offer
C# Eb
And it’s all I have to give

Chorus:
C# G# C7 Fm
Two hands, one heart
C# G# Bbm7 Eb
One life to offer You
C# G# C7 Fm
Two hands, one heart
C# G# C# Eb G# (C7)
That’s what I give to You

Verse 2:
F C
Use me today I know You can
Dm Eb Bb
Lord, I surrender to Your plan
F
Well You made these hearts
C
You made these hands
Dm Eb Bb
Take me and use me as I am
Gm7 F
Well it’s all I have to offer
C# Eb
And it’s all I have to give

(Repeat Chorus)
Coda:

Fm
Little comes a lot
Fm+M7
When it’s in Your hands
Fm6 C# Eb
Take me and make me more like You
Fm
Well, it may not seem like much
Fm+M7
But with the Master’s touch
Fm C# Eb – C# – Eb
I know that I’ll be more like You

(Repeat Chorus 2 x)

C# G# C# Eb
That’s what I give to You
C# – G# – C7 – Fm
C# – G# – C# – Eb – G#

by : Don Moen, Hossana Music

Album : I Will Sing

No comments:

Post a Comment