Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAPPY NEW SPIRIT Part 2

TOPIC: HAPPY NEW SPIRIT (POSSESSING A NEW SPIRIT IN 2010 )
Text: Ezekiel 36:26-27
Eze 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove
from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
v.27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and
be careful to keep my laws.

intro: ESPRIT IS ONE EXPENSIVE BRAND. ANYONE WILL BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE AN ESPRIT ITEM.
TODAY, YOU'LL BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE A NEW SPIRIT FROM THE LORD.

B.WHAT IS THIS NEW SPIRIT?
MEANING OF SPIRIT?
1. From Bible Dictionary
Hebrew "ruach"-often used of a man's
a.mindset
b.disposition
c.temper
d.essence or quality
e.Holy Spirit

2. From Oxford Dictionary
a.the non-physical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character.
b.this regarded as surviving after the death of the body, often manifested as a
ghost. a supernatural being.
c.prevailing or most prominent quality
d.a person's mood.
e.courage
f.energy
g.determination.

REVELATIONS OF THE SPIRITS WE HAVE RECEIVED ALREADY

1. THE SPIRIT OF G12 VISION
- THIS IS THE NEW WINE OF JESUS IN HIS BODY.
Luk 5:37 And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine
will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be
ruined.
Luk 5:38 No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins.
Luk 5:39 And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for he says,
'The old is better.' "
- THIS IS THE NEW FLOW. SOME ARE STILL IN THE OLD FLOW.

2. THE SPIRIT OF PRAYER.
Zec 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of
Jerusalem a spirit [1] of grace and supplication. They will look on [2]
me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns
for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a
firstborn son.
Eze 33:7 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel;
so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

3. THE SPIRIT OF POWER
v.27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and
be careful to keep my laws.

(CEV) because I will put my Spirit in you and make you eager to obey my laws and
teachings.
(GW) I will put my Spirit in you. I will enable you to live by my laws, and you
will obey my rules.
(TMSG) I'll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do what I tell you
and live by my commands.

Isa 11:2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him--
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of power,
the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD

2Ti 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but
a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

4. THE JOYFUL SPIRIT
1Th 5:16 Be joyful always;
(AMP) Be happy [in your faith] and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually
(always);
(TMSG) Be cheerful no matter what;

CONCLUSION: Illus: CO2 ( spirit ) infused into the coke.
LET US RECEIVE THE NEW SPIRIT BY FAITH

No comments:

Post a Comment