Monday, July 27, 2009

On the Road to Victory by: Colette Toach

I know that sometimes your life can seem to be a never-ending struggle, where everything you do seems an effort. Then as if that isn't bad enough, you feel that in the middle of it you should be doing more, yet instead you are failing hopelessly. I want to encourage you today. The Lord has a plan for you and He is not about to let you go. You are just getting more equipped for what He has in store for you.<>~<0>~<>I know that everything is going against you says the Lord.. You think that you are going to fall under this pressure and you just feel like throwing your arms in the air and giving up. Press on child, for I am there with you. I am there encouraging you. For although this time appears so hard and the end so far, it is almost at an end! Only when you rise out of this, will you be able to see the strength you have gained.For as an athlete trains to be fit, so have I trained you says the Lord. I have taken you through obstacle course after obstacle course, and behold you have passed each one. But now you fear that you will fail me, that this one is too much for you. My precious child, I would not have brought you this way had I not thought that you could overcome. Rise up now in my strength. Rise up in my joy for you have indeed grown through this time.You have indeed overcome the enemy, and it is a lie that you are defeated. Rise now and take your throne for you indeed will rule and reign with me. I have given you power in the name of Jesus. Stand on that right now and overcome this time of trial. Overcome this obstacle and then your heart will thrill and rejoice! You will raise your eyes round about and see how they gather together, how they come to you and how every need is met. Every desire will be met and every fear will be dispelled. Every good thing will follow your way, and you will indeed walk in the blessing I have set up for you. But for now my little one, take your strength in me. Let me help you over this one and let us walk into victory together.

No comments:

Post a Comment